Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a percentage of revenue if you buy from Amazon on my blog.
Here are some more Kindle deals I found for today. Not sure how long they’ll last so get ’em while they’re hot. Author names in bold = good book (mostly because I read it and liked it. I can’t attest for the others quite yet).
- Angels – Billy Graham (though check out Michael Heiser’s new book on Angels)
- The Bible’s Answers to 100 of Life’s Biggest Questions – Geisler/Jimenez
- Marriage Matters – Winston Smith (fantastic marriage book)
- The Pursuit of God – A. W. Tozer
- All That’s Good: Recovering the Lost Art of Discernment – Hannah Anderson
- Christmas Stories – Max Lucado
- The Church in Babylon: Heeding the Call to be a Light in the Darkness – Erwin Lutzer
- For All God’s Worth – N. T. Wright
- Paul, the Spirit, and the People of God – Gordon Fee (Academic, but necessary)
- Waiting Here For You – Louie Giglio
- Whose Religion is Christianity – Lamin Sanneh
- When Helping Hurts – Corbett and Fikkert ($1.99)
- Woke Church – Eric Mason
- Adorned: Living Out the Beauty of the Gospel Together – Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
- The Man Christ Jesus – Bruce Ware (excellent resource)
- Stuff Christians Like – John Acuff (probably all too real)
- The Unseen Realm – Michael Heiser
- The Church – Mark Dever
- Brothers, We Are Not Professionals – John Piper
- The Old Religion in a New World – Mark Noll
- The Blessed Hope: A Study of the Second Advent and the Rapture – George E. Ladd
- See also Michael Heiser’s new What Does God Want?
In it he boils down The Unseen Realm and Supernatural to show the practical side of his teaching along with the gospel story. This book is written to new and non-believers. I bought it yesterday, and I’m hoping to review it within the next few weeks or so.
- The Fall of Gondolin – J. R. R. Tolkien (probably awesome)
- Reading the Sermon on the Mount with John Stott b-y John Stott
- The Letters of J. R. R. Tolkien – J. R. R. Tolkien (probably awesome)
- The Enduring Authority of the Christian Scriptures – ed. D. A. Carson